Aashiqui 2
    
VINOD

Sunday 2 June 2013

Multiple Google Talk Login Without Any Software

Many of us holds multiple Gmail accounts such as personal or business but the difficulty is user can log in only to the one Gmail chat account at the time.
How do you then Multiple Google Talk login without any software?
I have very simple solution on this, just follow basic steps as below and it will not take more than 2 minutes.
Right click on the “Google Talk” shortcut or “Google Talk” from “Start Menu”. go to properties and at the end of the option “target” just add space” /nomutex”
I am doing this in my “Start Menu” so my setting would be something like below,
“C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe” /startmenu /nomutex
If you are done adding then I will tell you it was the only thing you need to do.
C’mon go on and try log in twice in “Google Talk” to test it, You are running out of my 2 minutes!
Multiple Google Talk Login
Multiple Google Talk Login
If you don’t have Google Talk, click here, please don’t count downloading time in my 2 minutes hehe…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to ShareNonStop.blogspot.com
Please leave a comment and we will get back to you as soon as possible :)